- Boys & Girls
- Two Competition Levels:
- 8 Age Divisions
- U11-U16 teams:
- minimum of 3 games (may play up to a total of 6 games depending on the number of teams in flight)
- U11& U12 - 9 v 9, small sided (8 field players, 1 keeper)
- U13-16 - 11 v 11 (10 field players, 1 keeper)
- Three USSF certified Referees will be scheduled for all full-sided games. In accordance with USSF rule 1203, only USSF registered referees will be used.
- U9 & U10:
- 4 games
- 7 v 7 (6 field players, 1 keeper)
- Exhibition play
- Championship Matches
- U15 & U16 championship matches will be played the afternoon of Sunday, August 21
- U11 – U14 championship matches will be played the morning of Monday, August 22
- U11 – U16 first and second place teams in both divisions will receive individual awards in the U-11 age groups and older.
- U9 & U10 will receive participation awards.