- Boys & Girls
- Two Competition Levels:
- 9 Age Divisions
- Click here for detailed listing of (Link forthcoming)
- Age eligibility is based on the USYSA age groupings described below and on our approved USYSA Application to Host Tournament form.
- Connecticut does not change age groups until September 1.
- U11-U19 teams:
- minimum of 3 games (may play up to a total of 6 games depending on the number of teams in flight)
- U11& U12 - 9 v 9, small sided (8 field players, 1 keeper)
- U13-19 - 11 v 11 (10 field players, 1 keeper)
- Three USSF certified Referees will be scheduled for all full-sided games. In accordance with USSF rule 1203, only USSF registered referees will be used.
- U9 & U10:
- 4 games
- 7 v 7 (6 field players, 1 keeper)
- Exhibition play
- Championship Matches
- U15 - U19 championship matches will be played the afternoon of Sunday, August 19
- U11 – U14 championship matches will be played the morning of Monday, August 20
- U11 – U19 first and second place teams in both divisions will receive individual awards in the U-11 age groups and older.
- U9 & U10 will receive participation awards.